Bank of India 2020 Jobs Recruitment. Bank of India has released official notification for the job openings of General Banking Officer and Clerk vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing Date is on :- 16th August, 2020.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
General Banking Officer – 14 Posts
Clerk – 14 Posts
Job Location – Across India
Other Qualification Details :-
Note – For complete details including Qualification, reservation, relaxation in upper age limit, examination fee, selection process, how to apply online, general information & instructions and other details do check official notification for complete details and do apply via proper channel only. Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, No.of post, and more Details Kindly Refer Official Notification
Recruitment of Sportspersons for the post of Clerk and General Banking Officer in JMGS-I Project No. 2020-21/1 Notice dated 01.07.2020
Age: Minimum : 18 years (20 years for Khelo India sporting event) Maximum : 25 years
Application Fee: Sc/st/pwd Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges Only) General & Others Rs. 200/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
Important Dates :-
1. Submission of on – line application commencing from: 01.08.2020
2. Last date for submission of on – line application: 16.08.2020
3. Relevant date for Age/Qualification/Experience: 01.07.2020
General Instructions :-
(1) Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of trials and interview respectively.
(2) Before applying for the mentioned posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application. It is the primary responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she belongs to the Caste/Tribe as mentioned by him/her in online application.
(3) A Candidate’s shortlisting for field trials / interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by Bank. Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
(4) Decision of Bank in all matters relating to selection process will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
(5) Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
(6) Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other recruitment process.
(7) Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai. (8) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
(9) No request for change of address, or changes in any other details mentioned in the online application form will be entertained.
(10) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on Banks website shall prevail.
(11) A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
(12) A recent, recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process/ doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
(13) Candidates will have to appear for the interview/field trials at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/PWD category candidates called for interview will be paid IInd class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
(15) Bank shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share their application details with anyone.
(16) Appointment of provisionally selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Bank and also subject to service and conduct rules of the Bank. Decision of Bank will be final and binding on candidates.
(17) Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/add) any of the criteria, method of selection etc. with or without assigning any reason.
(18) Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised Bank website www.bankofindia.co.in for latest updates.
Selection Process :-
Selection will be through shortlisting for interview and / or field trials based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for the post. Shortlisting in Officer cadre will be through screening of an application, the conduct of field trials in the respective sport followed by an interview. Shortlisting in Clerical cadre will be through screening of applications and conduct of field trials. Candidates will be called for interview /field trials in the ratio of 3:1 to the number of vacancies.
Steps to Apply :-
Detailed Guidelines/procedures For A. Application Registration B. Payment Of Fees C. Photograph & Signature Scan And Upload Candidates Can Apply Only Online From 01.08.2020 To 16.08.2020 And No Other Mode Of Application Will Be Accepted. Candidates are required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in and click on the ‘CAREER’ and then click on the link “Recruitment of Sportspersons – Project No. 2020-21/1 Notice dated 01.07.2020”. This will open a new window. In this window click on “APPLY ONLINE” .
i) Option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
(ii) To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
(iii) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
(iv) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
(v) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(vi) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
(vii) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
(viii) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
(ix) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT. (x) Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
(xi) Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
Official Notification : https://bankofindia.co.in/pdf/BOISPORTSPERSONSADVT3072020.pdf