Dell Technologies Recruitment 2021 | Application Developer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology | Bangalore
Company: Dell India
Dell Technologies Recruitment 2021: Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Bearing the name of its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell was listed at number 51 in the Fortune 500 list, until 2014. After going private in 2013, the newly confidential nature of its financial information prevents the company from being ranked by Fortune.
Company Website: www.dell.co.in
Positions: Application Developer
Experience: 3+ years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science
The Applications Developer will be part of IT development team that caters to Demand to Quote business functions and Professional Services at VMWare. He / She should be a full stack developer. He / She will be responsible for the analysis, design, development of applications based on the business needs using .NET technology stack and UI technology stack. The candidate should have exceptional technical skills in development and integration tools such as Mule or Boomi or queuing systems. Exposure to UI technologies like React and Angular is required. Hands on experience on complex SQL queries would be preferred. He/she should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In this role you will embrace and adhere to IT standards, processes and methodologies.
- Actively participate and work with business analysts and business teams to understand and document technical requirements for projects, enhancements/ features and integrations
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Design and develop applications using .NET technology stack,
- Write/consume web services using REST and SOAP web services
- Write complex SQL queries.
- Write and execute unit tests cases for the developed functionalities
- Research newer technical capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide gap analysis
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications
- Ability to work in a global cross-functional environment to help support and enhance business systems
- Ability to plan and execute tasks in a structured manner
- Able to work, collaborate and contribute in a team environment
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills or experience
- Logical/Perceptive, problem solving, detail oriented, solution oriented
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and tools, Iterative Design & Prototyping (Agile)
- Must have experience preparing technical specifications, detailed design documents and developing test cases
- Experienced in development methodologies and software delivery lifecycle
- Should be good in technical documentation.
- Should possess debugging skills and code management (Code Reviews and Coding Standards development)
- Any knowledge of Changepoint Application is added advantage
Apply Link: Click Here