Developer Setup: High Availability & Multiconnect
This document shows you how to set up a High Availability cluster on a developer machine. It also provides guidance on how to enable Multiconnect on top of that as well as the changes required for a highly available Multiconnect cluster. For a production setup, follow the relevant instructions listed in Production Setups.
Before you start any of these set ups, check our list of requirements.
To set up a High Availability cluster follow these steps:
- Create a
bizDirectory for the setup scripts
- Get the WhatsApp Business API Client configuration files
- Set the
- Start the WhatsApp Business API Client with High Availability
- Verify containers are running
- Perform a health check
- Register the WhatsApp Business API Client
- Perform a second health check
To set up a Multiconnect cluster follow these steps: