Defence Research and Development Organisation 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. DRDO inviting applications for the positions of Civilian Medical Officer. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 01st October, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Civilian Medical Officer – 01 Post
Job Location – Bangalore
Education Qualification :
Applications are invited for the post of civilian medical officer on contract basis at CABS, Bengaluru.
1. Post Name: Civilian Medical Officer
2. No of Post: 01
3. Salary: Rs.55,000/- per month (Consolidated/ Fixed)
4. Qualification : Essential : MBBS, Registered with KMC/ IMC Desirable PG Diploma/ Degree in aviation medicine
5. Work experience :
a) minimum 5 yrs work experience as a RMP in an independentcapacity in a clinic / hospital
b) Preferably from Bangalore should be well versed with local kannada language.
6. F.No. CABS/Admin/F/6069/Medical Out-sourcing-ll
Below 65 years
Terms and Conditions:
a) The post is purely on contract basis.
b) NPA and other allowances not admissible.
c) The duration of appointment is for a period of one year from the date of charge assumption or till the posting of a regular incumbent to CABS whichever is earlier.
d) The officer selected for the post is not eligible for seniority or any other benefit •if selected for regular Government service at later stage.
e) The appointment is subject to approval of DRDO Headquarters, New Delhi. f) Working Hours (Except Holidays) — Monday to Friday -0830 Hrs to 1700 Hrs Saturday/Sunday (on emergency or on call)
The Director, CABS, Wind Tunnel Road, Belur, Yemlur Post, Bangalore- 560 037
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. The organisation reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reasons.
2. For detailed advertisement visit: http:// www.drdo.gov.in Last date for submission of online applications 30 days from the date of publication of this notification.
3. Eligible candidates should submit typewritten applications on plain paper mentioning therein Name, Father’s/Husband’s Name Date ef Birth, Address for Communication, Educational Qualification, Details of Experience, KMC/IMC Registration Number along with phone no. email address and photocopies of self-attested supporting certificates/testimonials
4. “The Director, CABS, Wind Tunnel Road, Belur, Yemlur Post, Bangalore- 560 037 within 30 days from the date of this advertisement. The envelope should be subscribed as “Application for the post of Civilian Medical Officer — Contract”