You can either start a playlist with a video, or from the Library tab .
With a video:
- Find a video you want in your playlist.
- Tap Save below the video to automatically save it to the last playlist you’ve saved to, or to your Watch Later playlist. A message will pop up at the bottom of your screen confirming which playlist the video was added to.
- To change where your video is saved, tap Change on the pop up. Select from the list of your playlists where your video should be saved.
From the Library tab:
- Go to the Library tab .
- Tap NEW PLAYLIST in the “Playlists” section.
- Select one or more videos from your recent watch history to add to the playlist.
- Tap NEXT.
- Give your playlist a title and set its privacy.
- Tap CREATE.