Institute of Banking Personnel Selection 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. IBPS inviting applications for the positions of Specialist Officers . Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 23rd November, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Specialist Officers – 1828 Posts
Job Location – Across India
Education Qualification :
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers’ cadre posts listed below in the Participating Banks is tentatively scheduled in December 2021/ January 2022.
1. Name of the Post: Specialist Officers
2. No of Post: 1828
3. Educational Qualifications:
a) I.T. Officer (Scale-I):
i) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR
ii) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
b) Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
c) Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
d) Law Officer (Scale I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
e) HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
f) Marketing Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing
Min- 20 Years Max-30 Years
Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD candidates. Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
(1) Candidates will have to invariably produce the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy and original of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examinations (Preliminary & Main) and interview respectively. No document shall be directly sent to IBPS by the candidates before or after online examination.
(2) During preliminary examination the call letter and copy of Photo ID proof will not be collected at the examination centre. These will be duly authenticated by the examination centre staff functionaries and handed over back to the candidates. The candidates will be required to bring the authenticated call letter and copy of photo ID proof of Preliminary examination along with the call letter and other requisite documents of Main examination. However, candidates need to submit the scribe form (wherever applicable) during the preliminary examination as well as the main examination.
(3) Candidates who do not bring the authenticated/ stamped call letter of preliminary examination and authenticated/ stamped photocopy of ID proof at the time of main examination will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
(4) Candidates need to bring one additional photograph (same as pasted on call letter) along with the call letter (with one photograph pasted on it) and other requisite documents as per information provided in the information handout and call letter. Candidates reporting without photograph pasted on call letter or without one additional photograph (same as pasted on call letter) will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
(5) Before applying for the mentioned specialist posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application form.
(6) A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Banks. IBPS/ Participating Banks would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Bank, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
(7) Decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Banks/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CRP- SPL-XI will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Participating Banks in this behalf.
(8) The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CRP- SPL-XI). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
(9) A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
(10) Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
(11) Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
(12) Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
(13) Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
(14) Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
(15) Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination (Preliminary and Main) and interview will not be entertained.
The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his / her candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
(i) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
(ii) Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP- SPL-XI
(iii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
(iv) Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point F of the advertisement below
(v) Mark sheets or certificates for educational qualifications. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 23.11.2021 has to be submitted.
(vi) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of the SC / ST / OBC category candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form. Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in the case of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category candidates
(vii) Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons with Benchmark Disability category. If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of online exam the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format
(viii) An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book alongwith pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 22.11.2022.
(ix) Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt. offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” in original from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid. The No Objection Certificate should not be issued for appearing in interview for selection to any particular Participating Bank as the Common Recruitment Process is for all Participating Banks. Production of such conditional NOCs at the time of interview will not be considered and such candidates will not be permitted to participate in interview/will not be considered for further selection process.
(x) Persons eligible for age relaxation under B IV (5) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007. (xi) Experience certificates, if any (Hardcopy/Digitally signed copy/ Received from Valid email id—subject to verification of experience certificates will be accepted).
(xii) Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India
(xiii) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Selection Procedure :
1. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Banks listed at (A) as one of the Specialist Officers’ post, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-XI). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main.
2. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination and shortlisted candidates in the Online Main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Banks and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
3. Depending on the final vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2022-23 based on the business needs of the Participating Banks and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Banks keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CRP SPL-XI will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2023 with or without giving any notice.
4. Candidates, intending to apply for CRP SPL-XI should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement:
5. Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility -pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc. as indicated in the online application form at the time of interview and any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by IBPS/ Participating Banks.
6. Please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application and the result will be processed considering the category which has been indicated in the online application, subject to guidelines of the Government of India in this regard.
7. Merely applying for CRP/ appearing for and being shortlisted in the online examination (Preliminary and Main) and/or in the subsequent interview and/ subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in any of the Participating Banks. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than the one in which one has applied will be entertained.
8. Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main Examination for CRP SPL-XI will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Banks and coordinated by the Nodal Banks in each State/ UT. Interviews will be conducted at select centres.
9. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained.
10. However the conducting agencies reserve the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
11. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- SPL-XI and Interview. Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed. A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on authorised IBPS website.
How to Apply :
a) Candidates can apply online only from 03.11.2021 to 23.11.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
(i) Important dates:
1. Commencement of on-line registration of application: 03/11/2021
2. Closure of registration of application: 23/11/2021
3. Closure for editing application details: 23/11/2021
4. Last date for printing your application: 23/11/2021
5. Online Fee Payment: 03/11/2021 to 23/11/2021
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only and should Not Be In Capital Letters. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
(vi)Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(vii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.