Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) 2021 Recruitment Notification. IBPS has released official notification for the job openings of Office Assistant, Officer Scale I and more positions. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing Date is on :- 28th June, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Office Assistant – 5076 Posts
Officer Scale I – 4201 Posts
Officer Scale II – 1060 Posts
Officer Scale III – 156 Posts
Job Location – Across India
Other Qualification Details :-
Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) – CRP RRBs X
i. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Regional Rural Banks listed at (A) as Group A-Officers (Scale- I, II & III) and Group B-Office Assistant (Multipurpose), is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP for RRBs- X)
Note – For complete details including Qualification, reservation, relaxation in upper age limit, examination fee, selection process, how to apply online, general information & instructions and other details do check official notification for complete details and do apply via proper channel only. Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, No.of post, and more Details Kindly Refer Official Notification.
For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)- Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1991 and later than 31.05.2003 (both dates inclusive)
Officer (Scale I, II & III) – Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates. – Rs.850/- for all others
The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview / joining failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview/ joining will debar his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
(i) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
(ii) Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP RRBs- X
(iii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
(iv) Photo Identity Proof as indicated in Point L of the advertisement
(v) Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 28.06.2021 has to be submitted.
(vi) Experience Certificates (as on 28.06.2021) if applicable (Hardcopy/ Digitally signed copy/ Received from Valid email id- subject to verification, of experience certificates will be accepted).
(vii) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
(viii) Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in the case of EWS category candidates.
(ix) Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Disability category If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of online exam the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format
(x) For Officers- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book alongwith pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview
(xi) Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt. offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
a. The No Objection Certificate should not be issued for appearing in interview for selection to any particular Regional Rural Bank as the Common Recruitment Process is for all RRBs. Production of such conditional NOCs at the time of interview will not be considered and such candidates will not be permitted to participate in interview/will not be considered for further selection process.
(xii) Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (6) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
(xiii) Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India
(xiv) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
1. On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 08.06.2021 to 28.06.2021
2. Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 08.06.2021 to 28.06.2021
3. Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 09.07.2021
4. Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 19.07.2021 to 25.07.2021
5. Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary July/ August, 2021
6. Online Examination – Preliminary August, 2021
7. Result of Online exam – Preliminary September 2021
8. Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single September 2021
9. Online Examination – Main / Single September/October 2021
10. Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III) October 2021
11. Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III) October/November 2021
12. Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III) October/November 2021
13. Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant. (Multipurpose)) January 2022
Selection Process :-
1. Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any) and multiplying by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only
2. The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
i. Preliminary Examination (objective)
ii. Main Examination (objective)
3. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
4. Interview – applicable only for post of Officers (Scale I, II and III)
5. Candidates who have been shortlisted in the main examination for the post of Officers Scale I and in the single level examination for the post of Officers Scale II and III under CRP- RRB- X will subsequently be called for an Interview to be co-ordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Bank with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with the appropriate authority. Interviews will be conducted at select centres.
6. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained.
7. However the conducting agencies reserve the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks / scores in interview for Officers Scale I, II and III will be as per extant guidelines.
8. The relative weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively for the Officers cadre. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination for the post of Officers Scale I and in the Single Level Examination for the post of Officers Scale II and III under CRP for RRBs- X and Interview.
9. Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed. A candidate should qualify both in the Online Examination (Main / Single) and Common Interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on authorised IBPS website.
Steps to Apply :-
1. Last date of Online Registration i.e. 28.06.2021
2. Candidates need to submit call letter with the ID proof copy duly stapled together in the designated drop boxes after the examination.
3. Those candidates who avail the services of scribe should submit scribe form along with the call letter and ID proof copy. Candidates need to bring one additional photograph (same as pasted by the candidate on call letter) along-with the call letter and other requisite documents as per information provided in the information handout and call letter.
4. A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
5. Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post. Candidates can apply online only. No other mode of application will be accepted.
6. Procedure for applying online:
(a) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “Click Here To Apply Online For Crp- RRBs Officers (Scale-I, II and III)” or “Click Here To Apply Online For Crp- Rrbs- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form
(b) Candidates will have to click on Click Here For New Registration to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
c. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
d. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the Save And Next facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
e. No change is permitted after clicking on Complete Registration Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
f. For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.