India Post 2020 Jobs Recruitment of 3262 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
India Post 2020 Jobs Recruitment. India Post has released official notification for the job openings of Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 21st July, 2020.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Gramin Dak Sevak – 3262 Posts
Job Location – Nagpur, Ajmer, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Sikar, Barmer, Bharatpur, Bhilwara, Jhunjhunun, Churu, Pali, Sirohi
Other Qualification Details :-
Applications are invited by the respective engaging authorities as shown in the annexure I against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
1. Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks
2. No of Post: 3262
3. Job Profile: Branch Postmaster (BPM):
The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone/laptop supplied by the Department.
ii. Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM):
The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smart phone supplied by the Department. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis
iii. Dak Sevak: The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.
4. BPM: Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs.12,000/-
ii. Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab: Rs.14,500/-
iii. ABPM/Dak Sevak: Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs.10,000/-
iv. Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab: Rs.12,000/-
5. Educational Qualification: (i) Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
(ii) Compulsory knowledge of Local Language The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India
Age: The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 22.06.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies.
Document Required :-
1. X class / SSC Certificate (or) X class/SSC Certificate combined marks memo
2. X class / SSC Mark Sheet marks / grades / points for the candidates having certificate and marks memo separately (or) X Class/SSC additional Marks Memo having marks / grades / points for candidate having two marks memos being qualified in single attempt
3. DOB proof if DOB is not in the X class / SSC Mark Certificate/ SSC Marks Memo (or) X Class/SSC 2nd additional Marks Memo having marks / grades / points for candidate having two marks memos being qualified in single attempt
4. Computer Certificate
5. Community Certificate
8. Certificate of Disability
9. Certificate of Transgender
Important Dates :-
1. Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 22/06/2020
2. Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 21/07/2020
3. Application online Submission Start Date: 22/06/2020
4. Application online Submission End Date: 21/07/2020
Selection Process :-
i. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
ii. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
iii. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
iv. In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
v. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC transmale, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male.
vi. A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle
Steps to Apply :-
1. Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 22.06.2020 to 21.07.2020 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
xii) Transgender certificate issued by Dist rict. megistrate as per The Transgender Persons (Protection Of Rights) ACT,2019.
2. Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles. Mobile number mapping is mandatory for Registration.
3. Once Registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatures relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection.Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.