Closing date is on :- 19th April, 2020.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Soldier – 05 Posts
Job Location – Coimbatore
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Post: Soldier Technical: Educational Qualification: 10+2/Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
2. Post: Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistant veterinary (RVC): Educational Qualification: 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and Minimum 40% marks in each subject. OR 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and Minimum 40% marks in each subject.
3. Post: Soldier General Duty (All Arms): Class 10th / Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following grading sys minimum of D Grade (33-40) in indl subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
4. Post: Soldier Tradesman (All Arms): Educational Qualification: 8 TH Class Pass: (i) Class 8th simple pass (for Syce, House Keeper& Mess Keeper). (ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject. 10th Class Pass: (i) Class 10th Simple Pass. (ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
5. Post: Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical (All Arms): Educational Qualification: 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks inaggregate and minimum 50% marks in each subject. Securing 50% marks in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in class 12th is mandatory.
Age: Age of the candidate will be counted as on 01 Oct 2020. 17.5 Years to 23 years.
Document Required :-
1. Admit Card
3. Education Certificate.
4. Nativity/Domicile Certificate
5. Caste Certificate
6. Religion Certificate
7. School Character Certificate
8. Character Certificate
9. Unmarried Certificate
10. No Involvement Certificate
11. Details of Previous Rally
12. Relationship Certificate
13. NCC Certificate
14. Aadhar Card and PAN Card.
Indian Army, Bharathiar University Sports Stadium, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu).
Selection Process :-
The under mentioned tests are mandatory for all:
1. Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
2. Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
4. Common Entrance Examination.
Steps to Apply :-
1. Army Recruitment Rally under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Chennai will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Coimbatore from 05 May 2020 to 17 May 2020 at Bharathiar University Sports Stadium, Coimbatore (TN) to enroll eligible candidates into the Army from eleven districts of Tamilnadu viz Erode, Theni, Madurai, Dindigul, The Niligiri, Dharmapuri, Krishnagiri, Salem, Coimbatore, Namakkal & Tiruppur in Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant/ Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Soldier Clerk and Store Keeper Technical, Soldier General Duty and Soldier Tradesman categories.
2. Candidates will have to apply online only, on the official web site www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 21 Mar 2020 to 19 Apr 2020. Admit card will be issued online after 20 Apr 2020. Candidates are requested to bring their admit card, application and documents mentioned in the admit card at the rally site. Date and time of reporting at rally site will be mentioned on admit card.
3. Print out of admit card can be taken after 20 Apr 2020 from www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates are advised to carry their Admit Card and documents in water proof transparent document sleeves/sheet protection to cater for guard against damage due to inclement weather.
4. Registration. All candidates are required to register themselves online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and apply online wef 21 Mar 2020 to 19 Apr 2020. Kindly read instructions for registration and filling application forms as given on the www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
5. Advisory for Candidates for Submission of Online Application/Registration.Online application www.joinindianarmy.nic.in has edit option available till the registration is open (21 Mar 2020 to 19 Apr 2020). Please use it and correct the details if required / necessary. Candidate must ensure to submit the application again after the edit / correction has been carried out.