1. Backup or make a duplicate of your existing installed OpenCart files and folders in safe place.
2. Download the latest version of Vqmod from:
look at vqmod for opencart and download latest version.
3. Using FTP, upload the “vqmod” folder from the zip to the root of your opencart store.Make sure vqmod/vqcache folders are writable (either 755 or 777).
* Also be sure index.php and admin/index.php are writable.
+ If not sure which you need, first try 755.
+ If you get errors about permissions, then try 777.
5. You should get a success message.( If not, check permissions above and try again.)
6. vQmod is now ready to use. Upload desired xml script to ‘vqmod/xml’ folder
7. Load your store homepage and verify it works.
*DO NOT DELETE THE INSTALL FOLDER!
*YOU MUST RUN THE INSTALLER EVERY TIME YOU UPGRADE OPENCART!!
*THERE IS NO DANGER OF RE-RUNNING THE INSTALLER!