National Institute of Technology (NIT) Tiruchirappalli 2018 Recruitment – Temporary Faculty Posts – 97 Vacancies
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Tiruchirappalli, HRD, Govt. of India.
In latest job notification the NIT Trichy announces job vacancies for Temporary Faculty/ Temporary Faculty (Part-time) posts on a temporary basis, in reference to Advertisement No.: NITT/R/TF-2/2018.
Under NIT Tiruchirappalli Temporary Faculty 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed education in Degree, PG, Ph.D. in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Science, Humanities and Management Studies disciplines are required to apply.
Followed by a Written Test and Interview applicant for teaching staff posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected person will be recruited purely temporary for one semester and extendable further depending on the performance, will receive a salary in the pay of Rs 25,000 – Rs 50,000/- per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply online and offline mode by 20.07.2018.
ELIGIBILITY NIT TIRUCHIRAPPALLI 2018 TEACHING POSTS:
No. Of Vacancies: 97.
Name of Posts:
- Architecture: 7
- Civil Engineering: 7
- Computer Science Engineering: 10
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 6
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 7
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering: 4
- Mechanical Engineering: 8
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering: 5
- Production Engineering: 9
- Energy & Environment: 2
- Physics: 3
- Chemistry: 2
- Mathematics: 7
- Humanities & Social Sciences – Economics: 2
- Humanities & Social Sciences – English: 5
- Computer Applications: 6
- Management Studies: 7
Applicant should complete Degree, PG, Ph.D. in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Science, Humanities and Management Studies disciplines with first-class pass marks from recognized university.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test and Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://recruitment.nitt.edu/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form through online mode.
- Take a print out of an application, self-attest required documents.
- And send details to mentioned address “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015, Tamil Nadu”.
Online application end date: by 18.07.2018, 05.00 P.M.
Last date for submission of application: by 20.07.2018.