National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. UP NRHM inviting applications for the positions of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 30th September, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Auxiliary Nurse Midwife – 5000 Posts
Job Location – Lucknow
Education Qualification :
The National Health Mission (NHM) seeks to provide universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care, which is accountable, yet at the same time responsive to the needs of the people, resulting in the reduction of child and maternal deaths, as well as population stabilization, gender and demographic balance. NHM, U.P. is seeking applications from eligible candidates for 5,000+ contractual vacancies across Uttar Pradesh
Advertisement Ref: No.: 597/SPMU /HR/Appnt./2021-22/
1. Position Name: Auxiliary nurse midwife
2. No of Post: 5000
3. Qualification: 02 Years Certified diploma in Auxiliary Nursing and Midwife by any recognized Institute approved by Nursing Council of the State/GoI.
4. Honoraria: Rs. 12,128/- per month will be offered as honoraria.
Age Limit (as on 12th September 2021): 18-40 Years
i) Vacancy shall be subjected to UP State reservation policy.
ii) Candidates of Uttar Pradesh State, who are claiming reservation in their respective category (OBC, SC, ST and EWS), must submit the caste/requisite certificates in the prescribed format issued by competent authority at the time of filling online application form and at the time of document verification. Candidates having domicile of another state will be treated under the Un-reserved category.
iii) The appointment after successful Document Validation Process will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one-year or up to 31-03-2022 and the posts are non-transferrable, renewable subject to satisfactory performance for successive financial year and subject to the approval from Government of India. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in the future.
iv) If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his /her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the NHM, UP in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage will be final and binding upon the candidates.
v) Incomplete details in application or application submitted without photograph along with signature/supporting documents shall be rejected.
vi) Applicants are required to provide all the mandatory information [Marked with *(asterisk) sign] in the application form.
vii) The applicants must ensure that all the details are correctly filled and successfully submitted online before the closing date. Applicants should ensure that the Applicant Status on Application Form is “Submitted Successfully”; Half-filled applications shall be treated as incomplete and shall deemed to be rejected.
viii) Request for change or correction of any information shall not be entertained once online form is submitted.
ix) A candidate can apply for more than one District. Separate application should be filled for each District in which he/she wishes to apply.
x) No TA/DA will be paid to eligible candidates for appearing Document Validation Process.
xi) On the basis of provisional merit, the eligible candidate as per minimum qualifying marks will be called for Document Verification process and final merit will be prepared after the successful Document Validation by concerned District Health Society.
xii) NHM, UP reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of the recruitment process. Vacancies may vary in number and category at any stage during the recruitment process.
xiii) Waitlist shall be generated in the ratio of 1:3 amongst the final merit will be prepared after the successful Document Validation by concerned District Health Society.
xiv) Candidate does not have the right for being posted at any specific place.
xv) RESERVATIONS: Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates will be provided as per UP State Reservation Policy.
xvi) Centralized applications are hereby called only for the purposes of transparency and fairness. The filled applications will be transferred to the respective District Health Society for the selection on merit basis. After selection, the candidate will be appointed by the respective District Health Society and will be the employee of that District Health Society.
xvii) Selected candidates will be posted under any Program of NHM, UP at any District by the concerned District Health Society.
There are separate links for uploading:
1. 10th Marksheet
2. 12th Marksheet
3. ANM Degree final Marksheet
4. Registration Certificate from UP State Nursing Council.
5. Aadhaar Card
6. Experience Certificate
7. Caste Certificate (if applicable)
8. Special Category Certificate-EWS (if applicable)
Selection Procedure :
1. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Admission to Document Validation Process will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for document verification, if shortlisted as per the scoring matrix as decided by UP, NHM based on education qualifications and experience.
2. Candidates are required to appear in the Document Validation Process if shortlisted as per the scoring matrix as decided by UP, NHM based on education qualifications and experience, at their own expenses. Waitlist will be prepared in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates against 1 vacancy in respective category).
How to Apply :
1. Go-Live of Online Application form 15/09/2021 at 12:00 AM
2. Closure of Online Application form 30/09/2021 at 11:59 PM (Midnight)
3. The candidates shall apply through online mode only as per the qualifications and eligibility criteria indicated above.
4. Candidates are required to apply On-line through NHM website in English only. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
5. Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in on-line application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility. Once the application is submitted, no change/edit will be allowed, thereafter.
6. Candidates should enter their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation certificate only. In case of name change, candidates should indicate their changed Name only in the online application. However, other details should match with the Matriculation certificate. Date of such change (or) application for such change should be prior to the date of ONLINE registration. Gazette Notification or any other legal document as applicable for such cases should be submitted at the time of Document Verification (DV).
7. Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time and register their application well within the time. NHM shall not be held responsible, if the candidates are not able to submit their application due to last minute rush on account of heavy load on internet/website jam/disconnection etc.
8. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and Mobile number. It should be kept active during this recruitment process. Call letter for document verification or any other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID of candidate (also check email in spam/junk box). The candidates are, therefore, requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from NHM. Under no circumstances, the candidate should share/mention e-mail ID or password to/ or any other candidate/ person. Please note that the Call Letter for Document Verification Process will not be sent by post.
9. The candidates found provisionally eligible shall be issued call letter for appearing in Document Verification Process, at their own expenses.