Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL) 2018 Recruitment Trade Apprentice Posts – 46 Vacancies | 10th, 12th, ITI, Graduation | Apply Now
Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL), A Government of India undertaking leading Design Engineering and Consultancy organization.
Invites job application for Trade Apprentice posts to fill various vacancies for its Head Office at Noida and Regional Offices at Vadodara, in reference to ADVT.NO. HR/71/18/0.
Under PDIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018, candidates completed education in 10th, 12th, ITI, Graduation in relevant subjects and trades with good academic marks are need to apply.
On basis of qualifying exam marks applicant for PDIL Apprentice posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate for Trade posts will undergo training for a period of one year, with a stipend ranging from Rs 5828 to 7537 per month.
Interested and qualified people persons apply through online mode by 15.07.2018.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PDIL 2018 APPRENTICE POSTS:
No. Of Vacancies: 46.
Name of Posts: Trade Apprentice.
- Plumber: 01
- Electrician: 03
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic: 01
- Draughtsman (Civil): 04
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 03
- Boiler Attendant: 01
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 01
- Chemical Laboratory Assistant: 02
- Computer and Peripherals Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic: 01
- Computer Networking Technician: 01
- Mechanic Mechanical Maintenance (Industrial Automation): 01
- Mechanic Electrical Maintenance (Industrial Automation): 02
- House Keeper (Institution): 03
- House Keeper (Corporate): 02
- Secretarial Assistant: 03
- Stenographer (English): 04
- Library Assistant: 01
- Advanced Attendant Operator (Process): 01
As on 31.05.2018, Candidate minimum age limit should be 18 years.
Should complete 10th, 12th, ITI, Graduation in relevant subjects and trades from recognized institution/university.
Selection Process: On basis of Qualifying Exam marks.
General & OBC aspirants have to pay a fee of Rs. 400 through online mode.
SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs 200.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://psu.shine.com/company/projects-development-india-ltd/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 25.06.2018 to 15.07.2018.