South Central Railway 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. SCR inviting applications for the positions of Technician Grade III. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 25th September, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Technician Grade III – 21 Posts
Job Location – Hyderabad
Education Qualification :
Sub: Formation of panel for filling up the post of Technician Gr.lIl in Level-2/GP 1900, against 25% LDCE quota in Civil Engineering Department of Secunderabad Division – Reg
1. Name of the Post: Technician Gr.lIl
2. No of Post: 21
3. Education Qualification:
a) Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. Passed in 10th class under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. Passed 8th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
b) Passed 8th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. Passed 8th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science as one of the subjects or its equivalent Passed 8th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. Passed 8th class or its equivalent.
4. Salary: Level (in 7th CPC) Level-2
1. Last date for submission of application at respective UNIT (The Supervisors please note that applications submitted after the Last date should not be entertained). 25.09.2021
2. Last date for submission of application in the Sr.DEN/Co-ord/SC Offce 01.10.2021
3. Applications in one bunch with covering letter giving the details of addressed to DPO-II may be sent on or before the notified date in the following format along with DAR/SPE/Vig Clearance. 08.10.2021
4. Tentative date of issue of Eligibility/Ineligibility list 05.11.2021
5. Tentative date of Pre-selection training for 3 weeks -Will be notified later
6. Tentative date of examination Will be notified later
(i) Before applying to the post, the employees should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she fulfills all eligibility conditions at the time of submission of applications.
(ii) Empanelled candidates are liable-to be posted anywhere on SC division.
(iii) Mere calling for Written Examination/empanelment does not confer any right of promotion to the candidates.
(iv)Admission of the employee at all stages will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed conditions.
(v) Due care will be taken in verifying the employees’ details from Service Register. However, each employee is also equally liable & responsible to furnish his own service particulars including charge sheets/awards in the application, and, also equally liable & responsible for non-furnishing of service particulars in the application.
Selection Procedure :
1. The posts in P.Way Cadre notified as safety one, there will be no relaxation in qualifying marks, for candidates belonging to SC/ST community. They have to secure minimum of 60% of marks in written test & 60% in aggregate on par with UR employees (In terms of S.C.No.144/2003).
2. The posts in Works Cadre, notified as Non safety and candidates belonging to SC/ST community have to secure minimum of 50% of marks in written test& 50% in aggregate.
3. The selection consists of Written Examination, Record of service and Medical Examination.
4. Professional Ability will be adjudged through written examination only. The employees must secure a minimum marks as mentioned in professional ability and aggregate for being placed on the panel.
5. Mode of Examination: Separate exam will be conducted for each category in P Way i.e., Black Smith, SMG and Welder &Works Cadres ie,. Mason, carpenter, Pipeline Fitter &Painter.
6. Written Examination will be objective type multiple choice question paper consisting of 110 questions (including 10 questions on Official Language Rules), of which candidates are required to answer any 100 questions.
7. If the candidate attempts more than 100 questions, the first 100 attempted questions will ONLY be evaluated. The questions attempted beyond first 100 attempted questions will NOT be evaluated.
8. To ensure authenticity of the answers, Cutting, over writing, erasing or alteration of any type in the answer will NOT be accepted. Zero marks ill be given for answers having correction or overwriting or alteration. The candidates are strictly advised to note that such type of questions are treated as attempted questions i.e. they will be included in the first 10 attempted questions.
9. Negative Marks: There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers. 1/3rd of marks allotted for each question will be deducted for wrong answers(in terms of PCPO/SC’s S.C.No.159/2019) .
10. The duration of examination will be 120 minutes.
11. Further provisions contained in CPO/SC No.212/2018 ill be applicable for the said written examination.
12. Medical Examination: Employees qualified in written test must be fit in prescribed medical classification at the time of empanelment. Candidates are advised to note that NOT meeting medical classification for the post is disqualification to the selection and will not be placed in the panel
13. Eligibility for empanelment: On being found fit in prescribed medical classification, the names of selected candidates shall be arranged in order of merit on the basis of factors/procedure in terms of IREM/Para-219 in respect this selection & in terms of CPO/SC Lr.No. P(R)605/X1, dt:22.08.07.
14. Training: The empanelled employees who do not possess ITI in relevant trade have to undergo training for a period of 6 (six) months and on completion of training, they are subject to trade test. However, those empanelled employees possessing ITI in the relevant trade will be directly subjected to Trade test in terms of PCPO/SC’s SC No.67/1998. The promotion to the post of Tech-III to empanelled employees is subject to passing of Trade Test. The empanelled employees will be tested periodically during the prescribed training period. If he/she does not make satisfactory progress or do not show any improvement, he/she will be declared unsuitable for promotion. The employees who fail in the initial trade test
15. Failure in Trade Test will be subjected to the trade test after a gap of six months and they will be promoted if they pass the subsequent trade test. Those failing in the subsequent trade test so held will be required to appear in the selection afresh as and when held.
How to Apply :
Last date for submission of application at respective UNIT (The Supervisors please note that applications submitted after the Last date should not be entertained). 25.09.2021
1. Employees should submit the application ( a separate application for each category) in the prescribed Proforma through proper channel enclosed as.
2. The application should be on good quality of A-4 size paper using one side only.
3. They should fill up the application form in their own hand writing in block letters with blue or black ball point pen only.
4. All relevant columns in the application should be filled completely & strike out the inapplicable columns and forwarded duly signed by the controlling supervisor/officer wherever required or otherwise same will not be considered.
5. Employee should paste the recent photograph on the application, which shall be attested by the concerned supervisor/officer.
6. Employee should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate & Service Register.
7. Candidates are advised to indicate their personal mobile no. and personal valid e-mail IDs and keep them active for communicating them.
8. Candidates are further advised to visit SCR website to get the latest information.