A simple game to get people to open up. Teams gather together in an intimate environment. Each team member says three truths and one lie about himself. Team members have to guess the lie out of the four statements.
Number of participants: 4-16
Duration: 30 minutes
Objective: Break the ice and get people involved
How to play
1. Ask the players to sit in a circle.
2. Each player has to think up three truths and one lie about himself.
3. Each player then gets up in the center of the circle and says four statements about himself (three truths, one lie).
4. The rest of the group has to guess which of the statements is a truth, which one is a lie.
5. The process repeats for all other players.
There is no competitive element to this game. Instead, it’s designed to get people to open up and get to know each other better. The opportunity to lie can also get some hilariously outrageous statements from players, which further improves the group’s mood.