Defence Research and Development Organisation – Naval Materials Research Laboratory 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. DRDO-NMRL, Ambernath inviting applications for the positions of ITI Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice and more positions. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 27th March, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
ITI Apprentice – 02 Posts
Graduate Apprentice – 08 Posts
10+2 Apprentice – 04 Posts
Job Location – Thane
Education Qualification –
Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL), Ambernath a premier institute under aegis of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is in process of recruitment of apprentices for one year for the year 2020-21.
Advt. No. NMRUADMIN/RECRU/APPRTRN 1/2020-21
Note – Do check official notification for more details and apply via proper channel only.More details and other particulars are explained in notification, read completely and go to the official website and apply.
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates must have registered their names at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/course-search or http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in & non-registered candidates are likely to be rejected.
2. The fresh pass-out candidates (passing their respective courses in 2017, 2018, 2019) only can apply; candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2017 are not eligible. Candidates with post-graduation are not eligible to apply-
3. Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
4. Graduate degree holders who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualification shall NOT eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
5. The period of training will be 12 months commencing from execution of the contract of Apprenticeship
6. Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time. Applications belonging to SC (Scheduled Caste)/ST (Scheduled Tribe)/OBC(Other Backward Classes)-Non Creamy layer shall produce their caste certificates in prescribed format issued by the competent authority
7. Selected candidates nave to submit the “Medical Fitness Certificate” at the time of joining.
8. The selected candidates must execute a contract for a period of one year of training as per provision of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and rules framed there under
9. Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
10. It shall not be obligatory’ on the part of the Naval Materials Research Laboratory, where training is imparted, to offer any employment to any apprentice after completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training.
11. Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process-
12. NMRL reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of seats for apprenticeship training.
13. Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention for inducting the process of selection of apprentice by and on behalf of any candidates shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidates.
14. NMRL reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the advertisement/selection process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
15. The apprentices will not be provided any quarters/hostel accommodations/transport by this establishment during the training period-
Selection Procedure :
1. No Interview will be held due to ongoing pandemic. Board constituted by the Director, NMRL for the purpose will go through the application, and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above).
2. Candidates will be selected strictly on the merit basis (percentage/marks of essential qualification). Only selected candidates will be informed through Offer letter
How to Apply :
1. Application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in. Candidates are required to send scanned copies of their applications along With desired documents/certificates in PDF format through E-mail With the subject indicating application for above mentioned Apprenticeship Category only to email@example.com.
2. Last date for the receipt of application : 15 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News
3. All correspondence with candidates shall be done through E-mail only. Responsibility of downloading and printing of letter shall be that of the candidates. NMRL will not be responsible for any loss of E-mail sent due to invalid/ wrong E-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery E-mail to SPAM/EULK mail folder etc.