Closing Date is on :- 02nd December, 2020.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Technician – 20 Posts
Technical Officer – 12 Posts
Technical Assistant – 10 Posts
Senior Technical Officer & More – 03 Posts
Job Location – Pune
Other Qualification Details :-
Note – For complete details including Qualification, reservation, relaxation in upper age limit, examination fee, selection process, how to apply online, general information & instructions and other details do check official notification for complete details and do apply via proper channel only. Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, No.of post, and more Details Kindly Refer Official Notification
CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune, is a premier institute under the aegis of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), an autonomous body under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. CSIR-NCL involved in multi-disciplinary R&D programmes of both basic and applied nature across scientific disciplines for economic, environmental and societal benefits for the people of India. It is engaged in the scientific research in chemicals and allied sciences
Age: Senior Technical Officer: Upper Age Limit (as on last date of online application): 40 Years; Senior Technical Officer/ Fire Safety Officer: Upper Age Limit (as on last date of online application): 35 Years
Application Fee: The candidates are required to remit the application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred only) (non-refundable) in favour of ‘Director, National Chemical Laboratory’ through online payment system i.e. NEFT / Bank Transfer /Net Banking etc, with the following details: Bank Name: State Bank of India; Account No. : 30267257846; IFSC Code No :SBIN0003552; Branch Code : 3552; Branch Name : NCL Campus Branch, Pune
General information and conditions :-
1. These posts carry usual allowances i.e. Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance (TA) etc. as admissible to the central government employees and as made applicable to CSIR. Council employees are also eligible for accommodation of their entitled type as per CSIR allotment rules depending on availability in which case HRA will not be admissible
2. In addition to the emoluments indicated against each category of posts, benefits such as applicability of New Pension Scheme 2004, reimbursements of Medical Expenses, Leave Travel Concession, Conveyance advance and House Building Advance are available as per CSIR rules.
3. In addition to the emoluments indicated against each category of posts, benefits such as applicability of New Pension Scheme 2004, reimbursements of Medical Expenses, Leave Travel Concession, Conveyance advance and House Building Advance are available as per CSIR rules.
Other conditions :-
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of online applications. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts as on the last date of receipt of online applications. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
3. Mere fulfilling of minimum/essential qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for Trade Test/Skill Test/Written Test/Interview. A duly constituted Screening Committee shall screen the applications received for different posts for short-listing the candidates to be called for Trade Test/Skill Test/Written Test/ Interview. The candidate should therefore mention in his/her application, all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant field over and above the prescribed minimum/ essential qualification, duly supported with certificates/ documents. The Institute reserves the right to call only those candidates for Trade Test/Skill Test/Written Test/Interview, who in its opinion are likely to be suitable and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
4. The application should be accompanied by self attested copies of the relevant educational qualification, experience. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Universities / Institutions etc. Incomplete applications / applications received or not accompanied with the required certificates / documents are liable to be rejected.
5. In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Application is liable to be rejected.
6. The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/ guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for Trade Test/ Skill Test/ Written Test/Interview.
7. If any document/certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be submitted.
8. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and /or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of online applications.
9. The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualifications prescribed for that post.
10. Persons with Disabilities (PWD) fulfilling the eligibility Criteria prescribed under GOI instructions are encouraged to apply.
Administrative Officer CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory Dr. Homi Bhabha Road Pune – 411008 (Maharashtra)
Selection Process :-
As per the latest CSIR Service Rules for the recruitment of technical staff, the mode of selection of these technical posts is follows:
1. Sr. Technical Officer (2) and Sr. Technical Officer (1) / Fire Safety Officer: The candidates as recommended by the duly constituted Screening Committee will be invited for personal interview. A duly constituted Selection Committee will interview the candidates to evaluate their suitability for the post.
2. Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Technician (1): The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for a trade test. Those who qualify in the trade test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the competitive written examination. A duly constituted the Selection Committee will conduct the trade test and the competitive written examination for the candidates to evaluate their suitability for the post.
Steps to Apply :-
i) Date of commencement of online applications : 02.11.2020
ii) Last date for receipt of online applications : 02.12.2020
iii) Last date for receipt of hard copy applications : 31.12.2020
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through our website http://recruit.ncl.res.in , followed by sending hard copy of online application, along with the educational certifiucates, mark sheets and experience certificates etc.
2. If the candidate does not have a valid E-mail ID, he/she should create a new valid E-mail ID before applying online.
3. Online Application will be available on our website http://recruit.ncl.res.in upto 02.12.2020 at 5.30 p.m.
4. The candidates are required to remit the application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred only) (non-refundable) in favour of ‘Director, National Chemical Laboratory’ through online payment system i.e. NEFT / Bank Transfer /Net Banking etc, with the following details: Bank Name: State Bank of India; Account No. : 30267257846; IFSC Code No :SBIN0003552; Branch Code : 3552; Branch Name : NCL Campus Branch, Pune
5. The candidates are required to generate acknowledgement of remitted application fee from the online payment system, containing UTR Number/ Transaction Number and Transaction Date and the same is required to be attached along with the hard copy of online application. The last date for applying online application and remitting of application fee through online payment system is 02.12.2020. This date will be the same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas.
6. In case of universities/institute awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their university/institute.
7. First time users need to register themselves by clicking on ‘ Register’ tab. Candidate needs to supply his/her Email ID which will be used as a login id into the system. The activation link will be sent to that email id. After clicking that activation link, his/her account of NCL Recruitment Portal will be activated. Once it is activated, he/she may login and proceed for applying. Please note that candidate can apply for more than one post using a single login ID.
8. Once candidate logs in, he/she is required to select the post to apply and click ‘Fill Application’ against the post; he/she wishes to apply for. In case candidate has already logged in on a previous occasion and began the process of application, the top of the page will display the post/s for which he/she has already applied. Then he/she needs to click ‘View’ link to proceed.
9. Candidates can then start filling the online application form which is divided into 12 parts, namely Personal Information, Academic Details, Doctoral Work, Paper Publications, No. of publications & Patents, Technology Developed, Awards, Other Qualifications, Experience, CSIR Relatives, Application Fee Details and Enclosure . The parts related to Doctoral Work, Paper Publications, No. of publications & Patents and Technology Developed are not mandatory. The first part to be filled in is the Basic information followed by the other parts
10. This computer generated application (Print-out) duly signed by the candidate and accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications and caste certificate (if applicable), acknowledgement of remitted application fee (if applicable), along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed, should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (Post Code ) Advt. No. 01 / 2020” by post to the address so that it should reach on or before 31.12.2020 : Administrative Officer CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory Dr. Homi Bhabha Road Pune – 411008 (Maharashtra)
Following documents must be attached along with application form sent by post :
(a) Self attested Copy of acknowledgement of remitted application fee, where applicable.
(b) Coloured photograph pasted on the form and signed across in full
(c) Self attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate/SSC/SSLC certificate.
(d) Self Attested copy of Aadhar card/ Voter ID card/ PAN card/Passport/Driving Licence
(e) Self attested copies of the ITI/Trade Apprentice/Diploma/Degree/Post Graduation Certificates, Mark-sheets, Proof of date of birth and Experience certificates
(f) List of the Publications/Research Papers and attested copies/reprints of such Publications/Research Papers, if applicable.
(g) Self attested copy of the latest Medical certificate (in case of Persons with Disability candidates) from the prescribed authority in the prescribed format.
(h) Self attested copy of the latest Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) in the appropriate Pro Forma prescribed by the Government of India.
(i) Self attested copy of the Income and Assets Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the prescribed authority (In case of the Candidates covered under EWS category).
(j) Self attested copy of the Discharge Book/Certificate (in case of Ex-Servicemen candidates).