National Seeds Corporations (NSC) 2020 Jobs Recruitment. NSC has released official notification for the job openings of Diploma Trainee, Management Trainee and more vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 22nd July, 2020.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Diploma Trainee – 07 Posts
Management Trainee – 36 Posts
Assistant – 03 Posts
Senior Trainee – 59 Posts
Trainee and Trainee Mate – 115 Posts
Job Location – New Delhi
Other Qualification Details :-
National Seeds Corporation Limited under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare is an apex body engaged in production and distribution of quality seeds, invites online application from Indian Nationals for filling up the following posts on direct recruitment basis at Corporate Office (New Delhi), Regional / Area Offices and Farms (located all over India)
Age: Trainee: Not exceeding 27 year. Trainee Mate: Not exceeding 25 year
General Conditions :-
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree as prescribed in the essential education qualification for respective Post as on closing date Of online submission Of application. Candidate appearing in final year/semester are not eligible to apply. Where CGPA/OGPA OR grading System in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/ lnstitution.
3. The candidates will have to produce copy of these norms with respect to his/her University/lnstitution at the time Of documents verification. There will be no age/percentage bar for departmental candidates (served minimum 04 years Of services in NSC) who otherwise meet the prescribed qualifications and experience subject to the condition mentioned above.
4. Online application containing incorrect/misleading information will lead to the candidate being disqualified, as and when detected, irrespective of stage Of selection process and will also lead to dismissal from service of NSCL, on its detection at any time after appointment. NSCL will not entertain any correspondence from these candidates.
5. The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy layer” are not entitled for concession/relaxation admissible to OBC category and such candidates should indicate their category as General only.
6. All Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD category shall produce self-attested copy Of the caste/category certificate in the prescribed Central Government’ format from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate along with originals for verification at the time of documents verification/ Skill Test.
7. OBC certificate shall be of a recent date (issued on or after 01.10.2019) with suitable mention about creamy layer / Non — Creamy layer status. (OBC candidates with certificate having the WNon-Creamy Layer Clause” only will be eligible for reservation as per Government of India guidelines). Income & asset certificate shall be provided by the candidates applying under EWS category.
8. The candidate’s appointment / engagement will remain provisional subject to caste/category certificate for SC/ST/OBC/PwD and income & asset certificate for EWS being verified through proper channel and verification Of testimonials.
9. The candidate’s services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the above verification reveals that his/her claim for belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD category and Other testimonials is found false. NSC also reserves its right to take such further action against the candidate, as it may deem proper, for production Of such false certificates and testimonials.
10. The vacancies reserved for EWS category are tentative and appointment/ engagement Of candidates against the reserved posts of EWS are subject to outcome Of any litigations and/or directives Of Govt. of India with regard to reservation to EWS category.
Selection Process :-
1. Pattern Of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT)
2. Written examination
3. Based on the merit of written examination, candidates will be called for interview and document verification
4. Based on merit of written examination OR written examination and Skill test(s) in case of Trainee (Stenographer / HR), candidates will be called for document verification.
5. Taking into together written examination and interview marks the candidate will be finally shortlisted for selection, if everything is found in order i.e. documents/ certificates
6. Based on the written examination marks OR written examination and Skill test(s) in case of Trainee (Stenographer / HR), the candidate will be finally shortlisted for selection, if everything is found in order i.e. documents/ certificates.
Steps to Apply :-
1. Commencement Of online registration Of application by candidate, Last date for online application by candidate Will be notified on NSCL website www.indiaseeds.com
2. Computer Based Test (CBT) : August, 2020 (Tentative)
3. The eligible candidates can visit www.indiaseeds.com for applying Online Application and for other details; no other mode of application is acceptable. The candidates are required to upload his/her recent colour photograph, signature and attested/ self attested copies of certificates/ testimonials as per instructions given in the link.
4. Before submitting the online application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfil all the eligibility criteria with respect to age , education qualifieation, work experience and other requirements as published in the online advertisement. If the candidate is not eligible, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that he/she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, service so obtained will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
5. Only online application will be considered. No other mode of application shall be considered.
Official Notification : https://www.indiaseeds.com/career/2020/Rec2020.pdf