SSC 2020 Jobs Recruitment of JRT and Senior Hindi Translator Posts
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) 2020 Jobs Recruitment. SSC has released official notification for the job openings of Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator and Senior Hindi Translator vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 25th July, 2020.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator – 275 Posts
Senior Hindi Translator – 08 Posts
Job Location – New Delhi
Other Qualification Details :-
Note – For complete details including Qualification, reservation, relaxation in upper age limit, examination fee, selection process, how to apply online, general information & instructions and other details do check official notification for complete details and do apply via proper channel only. Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, No.of post, and more Details Kindly Refer Official Notification
The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive examination for recruitment of Group B Non-Gazetted posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
Age: 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1991 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply.
Application Fee: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with disabilities (PwD) are exempted from payment fee.
Important Dates :-
1. Submission of online applications: 29-06-2020 to 25-07-2020
2. Last date and time for receipt of applications: 25-07-2020 (23:30)
3. Last date and time for making online fee payment: 27-07-2020 (23:30)
4. Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 29-07-2020 (23:30)
5. Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 31-07-2020
6. Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 06-10-2020
7. Date of Paper-II (Descriptive Paper): 31-01-2021
Important Instructions :-
1. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwD must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
2. When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Normally, printout of the online Application Form is not required to be submitted to the Commission.
3. The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father‟s name and mother‟s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of Document Verification or as and when it comes into the notice of the commission.
4. Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Commission through e-mail/ SMS.
5. In case of fake/ fabricated application/ registration by misusing any dignitaries name/ photo, such candidate/ cyber cafe will be held responsible for the same and liable for suitable legal action under cyber/ IT act.
6. If a candidate scoring more than cut-off marks at any Tier/ stage of the examination is not qualified for the subsequent stage/ final selection due to any reason, he/ she must represent to the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission within two months of the declaration of the result or two week prior to the conduct of next stage of the examination, whichever is earlier.
7. If a candidate is finally selected and does not receive any correspondence from the Commission or the concerned User Department within a period of one year after declaration of result, he/ she must communicate immediately thereafter with the concerned User Department.
8. All the posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country
9. Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for the Examination. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online Application Forms. In case, more than one applications of a candidate are detected, all the applications will be rejected by the Commission and his/ her candidature for the examination will be cancelled.
10. If a candidate submits multiple applications and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will be debarred from the examinations of the Commission as perrules.
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Department of Personnel and Training, Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 10003.
Selection Process :-
1. Minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I and Paper-II are as follows:. i UR: 30%
ii. OBC/ EWS: 25%
iii. Others: 20%
2. Based on the marks scored in the Paper-I i.e. Computer Based Examination, candidates will be shortlisted, category-wise, to appear in Paper-II. If the Computer Based Examination is conducted in multiple shifts, normalized marks will be used to determine merit
3. Based on the performance in Paper-I+Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for Document Verification.
4. Final selection and allocation of Ministries/ Departments will be made on the basis of the performance of candidates in Paper-I+Paper-II and the preference of Posts/ Departments exercised by them at the time of Document Verification.
5. Paper- I (Objective Type): Computer Based Mode – i) General Hindi ii) General English
ii. Paper- II: Descriptive – Translation & Essay
Steps to Apply :-
1. Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of this Notice. Sample Proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Forms are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA.
2. One-time Registration process (as per details at Annexure-III) requires you to upload a recent (i.e. not more than three month old) scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible. The date on which the photograph has been taken should be printed on the photograph.
3. Last date and time for submission of online applications is 25-07-2020 (23:30).
4. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
5. The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
6. Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
Official Notification : https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/notice_jht_29062020.pdf