In order to fix this issue we need to restart the improved PHP handler ( ea-php72-php-fpm.service )
# systemctl restart ea-php72-php-fpm.service
It seems there is an issue with PHP-FPM mode (Mod-PHP works fine).
I installed version p3 on CentOS 6.5 succesfully and works OK.
If problem exists, remove PHP-FPM module
FPM (FastCGI Process Manager) is an alternative PHP FastCGI implementation with some additional features (mostly) useful for heavy-loaded sites.
These features include:
- advanced process management with graceful stop/start;
- ability to start workers with different uid/gid/chroot/environment, listening on different ports and using different php.ini (replaces safe_mode);
- stdout and stderr logging;
- emergency restart in case of accidental opcode cache destruction;
- accelerated upload support;
- “slowlog” – logging scripts (not just their names, but their PHP backtraces too, using ptrace and similar things to read remote process’ execute_data) that are executed unusually slow;
- fastcgi_finish_request() – special function to finish request and flush all data while continuing to do something time-consuming (video converting, stats processing etc.);
- dynamic/static child spawning;
- basic SAPI status info (similar to Apache mod_status);
- php.ini-based config file.