|Brand||HACHTYRE INFLATE&RIDE ; Gets you back on the road!|
|Item Weight||470 Grams|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.5 x 6.5 x 23.8 Centimeters|
About this item
- UNIVERSAL FIT: 500 ml Tyre Repair Aerosol for car tubeless tyres. Two in one solution—Repairs, Re-Inflates. Seals punctures. Seals upto ¼ inch or 0.64 cm punctures in size.
- SIMPLER WAY: No tyre change required. No Jack or tools required. No more dirty hands.
- QUICKER WAY: Reinflate tyre in minutes. We can’t specify the exact time it will take to re-inflate your tyre, because it depends on the size of the tyre and how flat it is. On average it takes about 5-9 minutes. It sure is faster than changing a tyre! We believe that using Hachtyre Inflate & Ride is a simpler, quicker, and safer way to deal with flats/punctures as you don’t have to wait by the roadside for help, or take the time to change a tyre by the curb.
- SAFER WAY: Reduce hazard of roadside tyre changing—can get you out of a sticky—and dangerous—spot. Safe formula. Does not damage the tyre. Will not adversely affect tyre balance. Will not interfere with the Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TMPS).
- POCKET FRIENDLY: In a puncture/ or flat tyre emergency this product is worth its weight in gold. It’s a very budget friendly product—costing you little more than a cup of takeaway coffee and slice of cake! Think about it, what’s worth more—a takeaway coffee, or two, or an emergency tyre repair solution that could save your life if you get stuck in the wrong place at the wrong time with a puncture?
- EASE OF STORAGE: It’s not too bulky, has no sockets, no wiring and no bag. It should be easily stored in the tyre spare well and that’s the first place we reach out to in a puncture/ or flat tyre emergency. It doesn’t take up your car interior storage space. It’s something anyone caring about themselves or their family should keep in their tyre spare well.
- SHELF LIFE: While the entire can is needed to fix a punctured tyre, getting a puncture is rare and the shelf-life of Hachtyre Inflate & Ride is three years from the manufacturing date. Hopefully, you’ll never have to use it—after all, punctures are rare—but if you do need it, it’s there, keeping you safe from potential road hazards.
- DISCLAIMER: This is a temporary tyre repair solution for a punctured and/or flat tyre emergency and it can’t replace the need to get your tyre professionally repaired. Read the label for directions. With the help of Hachtyre Inflate & Ride DRIVE TO THE NEAREST TYRE REPAIR CENTRE. For more info read FAQs. Hachtyre Inflate & Ride—Gets you back on the road.
After 3 days or 150 km, whichever comes first, notify the technician that this product was installed. The technician should rinse the sealant from the tyre, prepare the area, and repair using an industry-approved patch/plug.
This product should be used as directed as a temporary repair for tubeless tyres only.
- IT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR QUIET TYRES AND RUN FLAT TYRES.
- The foam will not be able to reach the puncture due to the design of quiet tyres and run flat tyres.
Hachtyre Inflate & Ride contains a foam that acts as a tyre sealant. When using the can, you screw the filling hose on the tyre valve and push the button. As you push the button, you re-inflate the tyre, lifting the rim off the ground, while simultaneously releasing foam into the tyre. Then you drive at a reduced speed for 3 to 5 km so that the foam is evenly distributed. When you drive the foam finds and seals any potential punctures upto 1/4 inch or 0.64cm.