Last Date for Submission of Application is on 26th March, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
BC Supervisor – 1 Post
Bank of Baroda invites application for prequalification from young candidates as well as experienced retired bankers for the post of BC supervisors on contractual Basis:
For Retired Bank Employees
1. Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose.
2. Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record.
3. All retired bank employees applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
4. The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
For Young Candidates
1. Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference.
2. Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment.
3. The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
Other Eligibility Criteria
1. Due diligence will be followed at the time of appointment (In case of retired bank employees, those who are having adverse record, or terminated/ dismissed from past service etc. will not be considered). Proper verification of KYC, CIBIL Score, other enquiries etc will be done.
2. Police verification will be arranged and conducted in respect of each selected applicant before assignment of duty by the Regional Office.
3. Applicants should be willing and in a position to visit villages in the district for supervision and other activities as and when assigned on periodic intervals.
4. Should have accommodation near the Regional office/Nodal branch and not in any case outside the district for which selection is to be made.
Role And Responsibilities:
1. Monitor 50-60 BCs assigned to them.
2. Ensure that banking services are available to the identified villages/ SSAs (Sub Service Areas)/ Non-SSAs including communities in urban/metro areas.
3. Educate BCs about their roles and responsibilities.
4. Ensure redressal of grievances of customers/BCs and submit feedback to link branch with copy to Regional Office.
5. Conduct meetings in the villages/SSAs/Non-SSAs as well as communities in their operational area to encourage villagers/customers for availing of banking services of our bank and submit the report to Regional Manager.
6. Visit to allocated villages/ SSAs/ Non-SSAs as well as communities in their operational area and BC points in the district at least once in 15 days and submit the report to FI coordinators of the Region.
7. Monitor & Control the activities of the BCs in coordination with link branch. BC supervisors must ensure that BCs remain active.
8. Ensure that the BCs are operational during the working hours as per extant guidelines of the bank. To ensure that the BCs are available on daily basis and transactions in the BC points are taking place as per prescribed norms/guidelines.
9. Ensure that BCs are not doing any type of off-line transactions at BC points.
10. Ensure that BCs are engaged in cross selling of our bank’s and third party products.
11. Ensure that BCs are engaged in recovery of our bank’s dues.
12. Conduct financial literacy sessions with villagers/communities during his visit to the villages/BC points.
13. Ensure that BCs have displayed the Dos &Don’ts board at BC points.
14. Ensure that BCs are issuing only system generated slips to customers.
15. Ensure that BCs are not using any stationery of the bank.
16. BC Supervisor must take feedbacks from local customers regarding functioning of the BC agent during his visit and submit the feedback/Report to Regional Office.
17. Plan and organize camps in consultation with the link branch /Regional Office from time to time for achieving various targets.
18. Coordinate with the branch and service provider for appointment of BCs for suitably identified locations. In case of attrition of BCs, coordinated action should be taken for substitution of BCs at the earliest to ensure that continued banking services are available to customers.
19. To identify BCs for uncovered villages allotted by DFS.
20. Ensure that the details of field BC and officer visiting the village are displayed in the village.
Fixed Component: Rs. 15,000/-
For Retired Bank Employees: The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.For Young Candidates: Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment.
The Regional Manager, Bank of Baroda, Regional Office, Varanasi Region, Baroda Bhawan, 2nd floor, Industrial Estate, Chandpur, Varanasi- 221106
Selection Process :
1. The BC Supervisor will be engaged by concerned Regional Offices for monitoring the performance of field BCs..
2. The application form should be submitted in hard copies to the concerned Regional Office either through speed post/registered post/courier or in person.
3. The Regional Office will thoroughly scrutinize the application forms and based on the eligibility of the candidates’ short list them for interview process.
4. The Regional Office will sent intimation to the short listed candidates through e-mail and hard copy giving details about the date, time and venue of the interview.
5. Based on the suitability of the candidates, Regional Office will shortlist the final candidate/s and intimate them within 15 days from the date of interview.
6. The interested candidate/s have to report to the Regional Office on a pre-determined date (as mentioned in the intimation letter) with all the required documents (both original and photo copy) for verification.
7. Bank will verify all the criteria as mentioned in Point No.1, Point No.2 & Point No.3 at the time of engagement.
8. The selected candidates have to finally execute an agreement (Annexure-III) with the Bank for a period 12 months before commencing their roles & responsibilities. The agreement will be signed by selected BC supervisors and bank official. The Regional office will decide the place for sitting of BC supervisors depending upon their area of operations. The sitting place can be Regional office or any branch of the Region.
How to Apply :
1. The application form should be submitted in hard copies to the concerned Regional Office either through speed post/registered post/courier or in person. The last date/time of submission of duly filled application is 26.03.2021/ 3:00 PM.
2. Applications received after last date and time shall be summarily rejected. The Regional Office will thoroughly scrutinize the application forms and based on the eligibility of the candidates’ short list them for interview process. The Regional Office will sent intimation to the short listed candidates through e-mail and hard copy giving details about the date, time and venue of the interview.
3. Last date and time for submission of Bids: 26.03.2021/ 3:00 PM