HOW CAN I CHANGE THE DOMAIN NAME FOR MY WORDPRESS SITE?
Via WordPress Dashboard
- After moving your site files (if necessary), log into your your WordPress Dashboard as an administrator.
- Next, click on Settings from the menu, and then General.
Click on General to get started.
- The two fields we’ll change are WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL).
- Enter the URL you’d like to use. For this example, we’ll change the two fields to http://dv-example.com.
- Scroll down the page and click on the Save Changes button.
- Be sure that you rename the folder to the new URL in FTP or the File Manager.
Remember that your WordPress Dashboard has now changed and will be using the URL you entered in Step 4.